The Hacienda Señorío de Nevada is located in a country house called La Bodega, keeping the same architecture and harmoniously combining a modern and rustic design.Designed by the architect Jesús del Valle, it has 25 rooms boasting stunning views of the vineyards and the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
This hotel offers 4-star services such as Internet, plasma TVs, bath tub and shower. It also features a modern design that will make your stay extremely gratifying.
We are an environmentally friendly hotel and that is why our air conditioning system and a water heating system works with solar energy and biomass.
Our efficient and friendly staff offers you high-quality personalized attention.
The light, the view and the silence. Our customers are delighted by the quietness and the high quality of the services and facilities offered by this hotel.
Create unforgettable memories. Download our hotel's brochure and live a unique experience.
If you want to visit the Alhambra during your days in Granada contact us for further information on tickets.
* NOTE: tours are with a tour guide and include tickets to the Alhambra + Generalife at the price of € 48 per adult and € 24 for children from 8 to 12 years old. Children under 8 are free of charge. You can add to your visit the option of travelling by tourist train in Granada for € 55 and € 27 for children from 8 to 12 years old (children under 8 do not pay).
Granada makes you fall in love. You can perceive the mixture of old
cultures in the narrow streets of this beautiful city. In this tour we
walk under the guidance of local guides that will show Granada in the
way the live and feel the city. You will discover, in a funny and
didactid way, all the history, mysteries and legends hidden all over the
walls of the city, from its origins until nowadays. The tour starts in Plaza Isabel la Católica and finishes in the centric and well-atended
Plaza Nueva. An indispensable panoramic tour if you want to discover
Granada. When and where? Every day at 10:30 a.m. The meeting point is Plaza Isabel la Católica (next to Cristobal Colombus Statue). How long does it take? About 2 hours and 30 minutes. The route is on foot. Languages of the tour? Spanish and English
Perform both inthe Treasury as inthe tourist routes around the back of a horse while admiring the unique landscape that surrounds us.
1. Walk Wetlands and bogs Padula: It is transported to customers to the area of wetlands and peatlands Padula, a natural area classified as Reserva Natural Park in the Sierra Nevada, and from there the horse trail starts, accompanied by a guide. (1 hour)
PRICE: € 45 per person (includes transportation to the Wetland Padula) (minimum two people).
2. Walk around the Hacienda and Mammoth Road: Walking on foot and horseback where customers not only can enjoy the delights of our farm, our detail tended vineyards and spectacular view of Sierra Nevada, but also discover the path of Mamut, a privileged place which is considered as the basic for the survival of many species of birds. The trail has observatories to look with greater confidence the countryside. (1 hour walk and 1 hour on horseback)
PRICE: € 65 per person (includes transportation to the Wetland Padula) (minimum two people).
3. Route Picadero: Enjoy a ride through one of the most surprising environments in Andalusia. Stroll through our estate vineyards while a guide explains the history of our winery. (1 hour)
PRICE: € 30 per person (minimum two people).
4. Riding Lessons: Start or improve your relationship with the horse and the world of riding in our Hacienda.
PRICE: € 40 per person (minimum two people).
5. Horse car: Carriage ride through the arena, the Treasury, as well as the space through which runs the path of Mamut.
PRICE: € 320 round trip (maximum 10 people, two carriages).